PhiBrows is a manual skill of semi-permanent eyebrow drawing. Shape of the eyebrows is calculated according to the golden intersection (phi 1.618) and face morphology.
Symmetry is achieved through PhiBrows application and it is calculated while the clients’ eyes are closed, because in that way mimetic muscles that can affect eyebrows’ symmetry are relaxed.
Strokes are always drawn in the direction of natural hairs’ growth to achieve hyper-realistic look.
Treatment is performed with disposable sterile tools, and pigments are produced in accordance with the highest standards (PhiBrows microblading pigments).
Correction is done a month after the treatment, because between 10 and 15% of drawn strokes disappear after the first treatment.
Colour is extremely dark during the first 5 to 7 days. 7 days later, it loses 40 to 50% of its intensity. If you think the colour is too dark, do not try to remove it yourself by no means. Patiently wait 7 days for the colour to fade on its own after the healing of the skin. Rinsing and applying creams is of great importance.
Color duration primarily depends on how oily the skin is. The oilier the skin, the shorter the colour lasts. Sweating and sun exposure also reduce colour fastness.
On average, expected time until a new colour refreshment is between 12 and 18 months. With oily skin it is up to 6 months.
Consultation - free
Initial treatment - £250 including top up between 4-12 weeks
Top up/refreshment between 12-18 months after initial treatment - £150
£50 deposit at booking. Refundable if given 24 hours notice.
Dermaplaning is a is a safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure.
It involves using a salpel to remove the top layer of dead and damaged skin cells along with fine, vellus (peach fuzz) hair. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines and scarring for a flawless look and fresh faced feeling.
What are the Benefits of Dermaplaning?
• Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles to give a more youthful appearance.
• Primes the skin to reveal a soft surface to work make-up products on.
• Aids with the stimulation of collagen in the face.
• Treatment is great during pregnancy if you want exfolialion without the risk of
harsh chemicals entering the blood stream.
• Removes fine hairs from the skin to create a soft hair-free appearance.
• Virtually painless.
• Provides deeper product penetration.
• Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils.
• Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells and ‘peach fuzz.’
• Reduces the appearance of acne scars.
• Works on all skin types.
• Instant results.